




Today is Australia day. We have a big good bye celebration set up for tonight. I have had so much fun! I'm sad to leave but I really miss my boys so much and can't wait to see them again.
The other day I got attacked by a Kangaroo. Someone made it mad and it came running after me and hit me in the back a bunch of times then it went after someone else in our group and then it attacked an old man. That was the scariest part of my trip. The rest of it was a lot
of fun. I rode on the steepest railway in the world. I loved Blue Mountains but I'm going to have to come back because I went on the foggiest day they ever had and I couldn't see everything I wanted to. I was also here on the hottest day they had in the past 4 years. There was a crazy sand storm at Bondi beach.


No comments:
Post a Comment