It is so hard to write about my days. I have been doing so much and my mind is racing. Yesterday we went to a lecture but I was hot and couldn't hear anything. As soon as they let us go we rushed off to the lagoon. The water felt great. Then we had our free dinner at the hotel and it was good so we were all happy. We walked around to some shops but I'm trying not to buy anything until we get to Sydney. I don't want to have to carry to much around. Everyone went to a bar to watch the packer game so I had a relaxing night to myself and went to bed a little early.
Today I went to a school of long distance learning. It was very interesting and they had all these wonderful snacks. I'm on a short break right now then I'm going to some gardens with some of the group.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment