Wow, it is so easy to fall behind with the blog. I have been so busy everyday. I am now in Sydney. I love it here! The city is beautiful! We took a walking tour and go to see all kinds of cool stuff. I wish I took notes because I'm so forgetful. We took the ferry to Manly beach and some of the group surfed. I didn't really want to go in the water because I'm not a very good swimmer and the waves were pretty big. I got a new swim suit for $5. It was the only one and it fit me perfect! Everything here is pretty expensive. We have a travel pass to get around. It works on the ferry, buses and trains. I love the gardens here are so pretty. I have gone two days in a row. The other day I got lost. We were on the bus and got to our stop and we were like "is that our stop" but we stayed on the bus and ended up in another city. A nice guy told us how to get back. It was a fun little adventure.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Wow, it is so easy to fall behind with the blog. I have been so busy everyday. I am now in Sydney. I love it here! The city is beautiful! We took a walking tour and go to see all kinds of cool stuff. I wish I took notes because I'm so forgetful. We took the ferry to Manly beach and some of the group surfed. I didn't really want to go in the water because I'm not a very good swimmer and the waves were pretty big. I got a new swim suit for $5. It was the only one and it fit me perfect! Everything here is pretty expensive. We have a travel pass to get around. It works on the ferry, buses and trains. I love the gardens here are so pretty. I have gone two days in a row. The other day I got lost. We were on the bus and got to our stop and we were like "is that our stop" but we stayed on the bus and ended up in another city. A nice guy told us how to get back. It was a fun little adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment