Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm leaving tomorrow! I took off work the past few days to get ready. I hope I did a good job. I hate how I always forget things until I'm too late then I remember. I always try to guess what I'm going to forget. I packed everything on my list but I'm sure I forgot to add some important things to the list.

Today me and Dan worked out. We haven't been doing so good at sticking to it lately. It was so busy because it is still so close to New Years. It will be funny when I get back and nobody is there.

I called the boys to say goodbye. Wolfgang was so cute. He asked "Are you in Australia mommy?" I hope I can call him when I'm there. Dougie is worried. He kept telling me to be carefull and that Australia is not the safest place. I'm going to miss them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment