The gardens were great yesterday. I have lots of pictures. The guide showed us lots of cool stuff. Some leave turnded into soap or can be sand paper. All kinds of cool stuff. I ate the free dinner again then went out with some of the girls. Drinks were 2 for 1 so they were normal prices. Drinks are so expensive here. I met a lot of people and had a good time.
Today we went to a summer camp for the local children. It was so much fun! We took the kids rollerblading and swimming. I met a cool kid named Hayden he is 12 and made me miss Dougie even more. He was very mature for his age and he had been to the US. He really liked the US and had tons of questions for me. It was sad though because he lives on a boat and doesn't have any brothers or sisters and his friends live too far away from him. He also can't play video games very much and doesn't have air conditioning because they use a generator on the boat. He is very smart though so he must be spending his time studying or something.


No comments:
Post a Comment