We have been very busy the past few months. Dougie is now living with us in Oshkosh. He wasn't happy about it at first but he is adjusting well. He has made some new friends and is happy that he has been able to keep in contact with his old ones. He loves facebook :) Things have been going good for me. I finished 2 of my classes and just have one left for the rest of the semester. Me and Dan have been into archery lately. Dan set up a target in the basement for us to practice. I love going to the park across town. I'm so happy it is so nice out again and can't wait to go to the park later today!
We had a little cookout yesterday and made some brats on the grill. Dan was sick and took the past 2 days off of work but was feeling better by the time I got home from work. We went to see a motivational speaker and I won the door prize. It was a $10 gift card to Walmart. It's funny because I keep trying to boycot Walmart and it keeps drawing me back. I really hate that place. I had a meeting with my team at work and ended up spending most of it complainning about walmart.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment