Tuesday, April 13, 2010











We had a nice spring break with the kids. We celebrated Easter again on the 10th. The kids got a ginger bread house that we decorated. The kids did a better job at it then me and Dan :) We got started digging the garden this weekend. By we I mean Dan dug while I held his beer and told him where to dig. It was funny because we rolled up the lawn like a carpet and moved it. I can't wait for all our veggies to grow!
Dan finished fixing his Honda and let me drive it on Sunday. Big mistake! Oshkosh has a lot of hills and it was freaking me out. I kept doing burn outs at ever stop sign. Poor Wolfgang didn't know what the heck was going on. He was very nice about it and said I'm a great driver when we got home.
Last night I finally talked Dan into watching Gone with the Wind with me. He likes it! We only got through half because it is so long. Plans tonight include working out then watching the rest of the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment