We had a fun week but it went by way too fast! I'm talking about last week, but this week is flying too. We went to a nice wine bar in Appleton last Sat and hung out with Jason and his girlfriend Jessica. Jason got a job far away so we are losing one of our few Oshkosh friends.
Work has acutally been nice lately. I have been so busy and I love it. I hate during the winter when we are so slow and I don't know what to do all day.
We got our garden dug up and I'm going to stat planting today. I hope it doesn't get cold again. I can't wait for my veggies to grow!
Dougie is doing better in school. It was a rough start for him because he didn't really want to move. He made friends right away but was slacking in his classes. He is doing much better and is excited to go online and check his grades everyday.
Wolfgang is doing great. He is the happiest boy in the world and we don't know why, but it makes us happy to see it!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment