Monday, December 14, 2009

Bab Luck

I have been having a run of bad luck lately. The other day I left my house to go to work and locked the door and then started my car. I had to brush off the snow so I grabbed the scrapper and cleaned off my car. When I tried to open the door it was locked. The car was running and I was locked out of both the house and the car. I was so cold out so I had to break a window to get into the house. I called Dan at work to come and get my keys out of the car. I had to call into work and I'm all out of vacation time. When I was looking for Dan's work number on the computer I found out my computer has a virus. I took it in to get fixed and still I do not have it back yet.

Dan hasn't been having the best luck either. He has so eye infection and can't see out of his right eye. He see's the doctor again tomorrow.

The good news is Me and Dan got most of our Christmas shopping done! We have been very busy all month, but we are getting everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment