Monday, November 30, 2009
We had a great Thanksgiving! On Thanksgiving day we drove down and had dinner/lunch at my grandmothers house in Milwaukee. Wolfgang had fun entertaining everyone. Allen had great news, he said he is moving back to Wisconsin in August! I hope it happens. I still have to go up and visit him one more time before he does. We dropped the kids off with Mike at 4 so they could see the Krills for awhile. Me and Dan went to his Dads and had dinner and played some board games. I learned how to knit! I'm still working on it but I think I got it. We picked up the kids a little after 8 and got home late. Friday we spent the whole day installing our microwave that doesn't work. We have to wait til Thursday for someone to come out and fix it. Some of Dan's friends from Milwaukee were in town so they stopped by for a bit. Chris from work lost his key so I had to run to work and open the door for him. He found the key on the floor in the office. Sat we had another Thanksgiving dinner at Dan's mom's house. We ate so much we feel asleep right after dinner. Mike's mom drove up and picked up the kids at 4:30. She saved us from another day of driving. I'm sad we didn't get any pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment