Thursday, December 17, 2009

I had so much fun last night! Me and Dan went snowboarding at Nordic Mt. I totally sucked, but still had a lot of fun. I did not do well with the tow ropes. I fell about 20 times. The left was fun but I'm afraid of hights so I tried not to look down. I did a good job getting on and off. When I was on it the first time Dan was freaking me out telling me how hard it is to get off without falling. We had a nice dinner at the Bar and warmed up by the fire. My last time going up I hurt too much to stand. I just kept falling so we decided to walk down. That didn't work so well because it was too steep. Dan had the great idea to sit on the boards and ride them down. That was awesome! Can't wait to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment