This week was fun and busy. Got my Tinker Bell costume done, but it is to cold out to wear it trick or treating. Wolfgang loves his Peter Pan costume. We went to a Halloween party at the Reeve. Wolfgang played every game and got lots of candy. Dougie was acting like he was to old for everything. He doesn't even want to dress up this year. Wolfgang helped make treat bags for all the trick or treaters. Dan and Dougie worked on Dans car last night and it is ready to be towed to our house so he can finish it. 

Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You can tell Doug I feel too old to dress up too - but apparently I have to to go to a party tonight! We are thinking about going as a Safari Party (aka wearing our backpacking gear and hoping that counts)!
ReplyDeleteAlthough Tinkerbell sounds awesome! If Paul and I ever have a baby girl - I want the room to be all blues and greens with a Tinkerbell theme!
-Christina