Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Yesterday was a long day. I worked at the computer lab in the morning, then went home and passed out. I kept getting phone calls but couldn’t get myself to wake up. I got up around 2:30 and had to get ready for Wolfgang’s parent teacher conference. Dan got home and we were in a big rush. He had to shave and change his clothes. We got there o time but then couldn’t find the room they were in and the cell phones wouldn’t work in the building. Everything went good. I really like Wolfgang’s teacher this year. After the conference we took the kids out to dinner at Fong’s. They were so happy to see us on a school night. They couldn’t stop talking. It was a lot of fun. I’m going to try to start getting down there more on the week days. We got home around 10pm and Dan passed out right away. I got ready for bed but forgot to put our left over in the fridge :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment