Monday, October 26, 2009

We had a long week. Wednesday we went to swing dancing. We are so lost! On Thursday Dan worked on his car and then we went to see The Hangover. It was funny, we both enjoyed it. I left my sweater in the theater and didn't notice until I got home. I was too tired to go back and get it. Friday I had a meeting on campus and a guy there mentioned he worked in the union. I started to tell him I left my sweater last night and he happened to be the one to find it and turned it in! He told me where it was so I got it back after the meeting. I also he to by my new text book. It is so long and the class is only 7 weeks. After the meeting we went and picked up the kids. Wolfgen did some painting when we got home, but it was late so he had to go to bed soon after. Dougie and Dan played Okami. Saturday was fun. I started the day off by going into work to work over time, but went home because I was too tired and it was just not worth it. We all watched Coraline. I feel asleep right at the end. We went and got some pumpkins at the store and then headed down to Oconomowoc. We went to a haunted house at the old middle school. It was good but too short. then we went to Tony's birthday party at Kelly's Bleachers. Wolfgang wasn't goo in the car ride so he couldn't go swimming at the hotel. He was pretty sad about it. We let him play in the large tub in the room. He had fun. Dougie couldn't play video games because the remote didn't have an Aux button. I felt bad for him. At least he go to watch cable. Wolfgang also had a lot of trouble going to bed. On Sunday Wolfgang was so sad because he couldn't go swimming again. I had to go to work and Dan worked on his car. He is almost done!

No comments:

Post a Comment