Just finished my last class today and now I have off for a few weeks! Next week I'm going to visit Allen for his graduation. I am so happy for him! I hope he moves back to Wisconsin. I miss him so much.
2 weeks left before our vacation to the east coast. I think we need to start planning :)
Last weekend was very busy. We went to see Dan's Dad and Dianna on Sat. then we spent the night at Olympia. The kids had fun in the pool, actually we all did. The kids stayed with Mike for the night and me and Dan went out with Ruckus. For mother's day we had lunch with Dan's mom and Todd. The kids got to do a Easter egg hunt. Wolfgang was so happy to find the dollars in the eggs. To him the $5 bill didn't mean anything more then the $1 bills. Dougie was nice and didn't try to trade his 2 $1 bills for Wolfgang's 1 $5 bill.
We got home kind of late and full on mothers day so Dan made me a nice dinner on Tuesday when we could actually relax and enjoy it. He made a great cheese cake too!
Yesterday we had an appointment to get Dougies braces. He has to do 2 more before they even put the braces on. I wish they would just get started already.
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment